Holi ke din dil khil jaate hain rangon mein rang mil jaate hain🌟 Gile shiqave bhool ke doston dushman bhi gale mil jaate hain 🌟
Holi is the most colourfull and joyfully festival across the calendar and is celebrate all over the world. Though traditionally it was played with water and dry colour – gulal but these days holi comes with buckets of synthetic pigments. Everyone enjoy them at that time but the after effects are horrifying, the colors not only damage our eyes, hair and skin but also our health.
Though it is recommended to use flowers or organic colour to play holi, it is not always possible or fun for many. So, Taking a little time out for pre and post holi body care isn’t even that of a bad idea, right?
PRE – HOLI BODY CARE TIPS –
1. Apply coconut/almond/olive oil all over your skin an hour before holi. Oiling the skin hydrate the skin and also prevent the colours from sticking on the body and help in rinsing them off the body later on.
2. Apply coconut/almond/other oil to massage your hair from roots to tips a night before holi. This will help the scalp to hold the moisture so that the colour doesn’t stick to the scale. This will protect your hair from major damage.
3. Apply SPF 50+ sunscreen on the exposed skin 30 mins before you go in open to play Holi to protect your skin from any ultraviolet sun rays.
4. Wear dark and long sleeves clothes while playing with water and colours.
5. Trim and paint your nails with Dark color paints to prevent the colours from sticking on the inside of the nails and later go inside your body while eating and drinking.
6. Do not wear LENSES.
7. Protect your lips by applying lip balm or ghee.
POST – HOLI BODY CARE TIPS
1. Dust off the colour from your skin, once you are done playing holi and then wash it with plenty of water.
2. Either use milk or DIY body scrub –
Make a mixture of gram flour, curd, tumaric powder, milk and a few drops of water or rose water.
Apply it thoroughly on your body and leave it for 15 mins ( till it dry ) and then wash it off and clean your body with a body wash/soap.
3. Comb your hair and then massage and wash your hair with shampoo and then apply conditioner. Once dry apply hair serum.
4. Apply petroleum jelly on your lips after bath.
5. Clean your nails with nail paint removal and then apply a few drops of oil / moisture to hydrate them.
OTHER TIPS TO REMEMBER –
IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY (4-5DAYS BEFORE HOLI) COLOURED YOUR HAIR OR RE-BOUND IT, PLAYING HOLI IS A BIG NO.
DO NOT WAX, FACIAL, CLEANUP OR ANY OTHER SALON TREATMENT ATLEAST A WEEK AFTER HOLI TO AVOID ANY KIND OF SKIN RASHES.
USE HERBAL AND ORGANIC COLOURS.
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HOLI !!